Making sound business decisions starts with good data collection and reporting. Most businesses miss out on the wealth of information that can be gained from data analysis of their phone system usage. A large percentage of businesses do not use call reporting and miss out on the competitive advantages gained through a better understanding of one of their most valuable tools – their phone system.
With CallData business owners, managers and staff alike can make better business decisions based on the data collected and reported through our product.
Business Intelligence for your phone
CallData provides the missing piece in a traditional business telephone system – the ability to perform concise, effective analysis of important business trends. CallData is Business Intelligence for your phone system!
CallData was designed to provide you with a full-featured call reporting system that is easy to setup, highly interactive and provides detailed reporting of all call statistics, empowering you to make smarter business decisions that can directly impact your bottom line.
- Extremely Fast Setup! Install CallData Server in just minutes
- Easy to navigate, intuitive interface
- Detailed reporting
- Automatically adds extensions*
- Support for multiple locations
- Support for billing of phone usage
- Ability to configure custom alerts
- Non-resource intensive
- Support for a wide range of phone systems including Allworx, Shoretel. CallData works with all legacy systems supporting SMDR and many VOIP systems for your call accounting and call reporting needs.
- Highly scalable
- Affordable for businesses of all sizes
- US based tech support
*Compatibility varies based upon phone system. Please see User’s Guide for additional information.
- Data can be graphed in real time
- Archives call records as historical data for trend analysis
- Proactive alerts to inform you of potentially costly problems before they cost you money
With CallData’s advanced reporting capabilities, the ability to customize different parameters and with more than 50 ready-to-use reports, you will see your phone usage in a whole new way. CallData integrates with your existing phone system to store all phone activity in a database. Analysis of these detailed reports can help you make better decisions about your business.
How It Works
CallData stores your phone data through a multi-step process. Installed on a separate server, the CallData service ties into to your phone system and immediately records the activity into the database. The database is hosted on a SQL Server which you can access through your client application. More about the supported deployment methods is available in the Installation and Deployment section.
CallData tracks phone activity by extensions. You may organize extensions into groups, departments and locations in a manner that best reflects your organizational structure. Once you’ve categorized your extension, you can run reports and perform analysis by each category for a more in-depth assessment of your business.